- Provide excellence in education .
- support pupils in the passage from childhood to adult.
- Develop in every pupil self-discipline, responsibility, spiritual and moral values leading to the highest
possible standards of behavior, consideration for others and pride in oneself and in one's achievements.
- Providing opportunities for the development of leadership, independence and responsibility building upon
a friendly school community.
- providing the assured quality of a well qualified, committed staff working in close partnership with parents.
- offering a wide range of extra curricular activities through which pupils can develop their social,
sporting and cultural abilities and interests.
- promoting an awareness of the world outside the school and a desire to serve the local and wider community,
so that society may be enriched thereby.