Noor City School Aim to:
- provide excellence in education
- support pupils in the passage from childhood to adult
- develop in every pupil self-discipline, responsibility, spiritual
and moral values leading to the highest possible standards of behavior,
consideration for others and pride in oneself and in one's achievements.
- providing opportunities for the development of leadership, independence
and responsibility building upon a friendly school community
- providing the assured quality of a well qualified, committed staff
working in close partnership with parents.
- offering a wide range of extra curricular activities through which
pupils can develop their social, sporting and cultural abilities and
- promoting an awareness of the world outside the school and a desire
to serve the local and wider community, so that society may be enriched